♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Kimchi-bokkeumbap / Fried Rice with Kimchi 김치볶음밥

Resep dalam Bhs Indonesia ada di bagian bawah


Selam everybody ....Merhaba from Turkey...

For me rice is a staple meal. Indonesian and some neighboring countries eat rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For quick and easy breakfast/ brunch most of time I make fried rice with any ingredients available in my fridge. We have many kind of fried rice base on original or ingredients.

But today I will not share Indonesian fried rice but Korean fried rice with kimchi. You know I like kimchi. I made my own kimchi once or twice a year when napa cabbage in season. Usually in July~ August I can find napa cabbage in local farmer market here. A week ago I just have my kimchi fully fermented and ready to dig in, so here I am now crave some fried rice with kimchi calls Kimchi-bokkeumbap 

The recipe I adapted slightly from Maangchi's Korean food blog with minor adjustment as my prefer and availability ingredients in my cupboard. Please do visit her page here to see the recipe.

Ingredients:
  • 3 bowl (3 cups)  cooked rice, you can use leftover one
  • 1 cup drained kimchi, roughly chopped
  • ¼ cup kimchi juice
  • ¼ cup water (I don't use this)
  • 2~3 tbsp Gochujang/ Korean hot pepper paste ( I use 1 tbsp only)
  • 2 cloves of garlic, crushed/ finely chopped (original recipe didn't use)
  • 1 stalk spring onion white part only, finely chopped (use green part for sprinkle while serving)
  • 2 tbsp cooking oil (original recipe use 1 tbsp)
  • 3 tsp sesame oil
  • salt and sugar to taste
  • sesame seed for serving
  • fried egg for serving
Method:
  1. First you need to make your rice loose and separated by gently push the rice with back of spoon. Heat oil in a wok/ pan. Saute garlic just until withered. Stir in chopped kimchi and continue to stir fry about 1~2 minutes.
  2. Mix in rice, stir fry for 1 minutes, kimchi juice, gochujang and water (I skip the water). Stir all the ingredients together for about 5~7 minutes with a wooden spoon.
  3. Stir in chopped spring onion, sesame oil, salt and pinch of sugar. Continue to stir fry until rice get slightly dry. Correct the taste as your preference.
Serve warm immediately with sprinkle of green spring onion, sesame seed and fried egg also some kimchi.
Enjoy.



BAHASA INDONESIA

Resep nasi goreng Kimchi, adaptasi dari Maangchi disini dengan sedikit modifikasi sesuai selera dan ketersediaan bahan.

Bahan:
  • 3 mangkok (3 cups) nasi, saya biasa akai nasi sisa semalam
  • 1 cup kimchi yang sudah ditiriskan, cincang kasar
  • ¼ cup kimchi juice
  • ¼ cup air (saya tidak pakai)
  • 2~3 sdm Gochujang/ pasta cabe Korea~jika tidak ada bisa gunakan saus cabe/tomat lokal ( saya gunakan 1 sdm)
  • 2 siung bawang putih, geprak dan cincang halus (resep asal tidak pakai)
  • 1 batang daun bawang, cincang kasa bagan putihnya saja (bagian hijau saya gunakan untuk taburan)
  • 2 sdm minyak goreng (resep asal gunakan 1 sdm)
  • 3 sdt minyak wijen
  • garam dan gula sesuai selera
  • wijen untuk taburan
  • telur, digoreng mata sapi (resep asli gunakan seaweed kering)
Cara memasak:
  1. Panaskan minyak goreng lalu tumis bwang putih hingga layu saja jangan sampai coklat. Masukkan cincangan kimchi dan tumis sekiatr 2 menit.
  2. Masukkan nasi, aduk aduk hingga rata sekitar semenit. Masukkan kimchi juice, gochujang dan air (saya tidak pakai). Aduk-aduk dan tumis semuanya hingga nasi berminyak dan agak kering sekitar 7 menit.
  3. Terakhir masukan cincangan daun bawang (bagian putih), minyak wijen, garam dan gula sesuai selera. Aduk rata dan koreksi rasa sesuai selera.
Hidangkan nasi goreng kimchi selagi panas dengan taburan wijen, daun bawang dan telur mata sapi.

Selamat mencoba.


=========================================================================================

Check my other YUMMY recipes:

Spicy cucumber side dish Oi-muchim 오이무침


Bread rolls/  Roll-ppang 롤빵


Dak Bulgogi / Korean Chicken BBQ


Kimchi / 김치


Lamb/ mutton Fried Rice / Nasi goreng kambing

loading...

1 comment:

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected