♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Homemade Teriyaki Sauce store-bought copycat (my halal version)

Resep dalam Bhs Indonesia ada dibagian bawah





Merhaba From Tรผrkiye ๐Ÿ‘‹


First of all, I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you can come back, again and again, to check up on any beyond Indonesian or Turkish food or something sweets that you might love. Your comments and emails brighten my days and make this simple blog thing worthwhile ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’› 

And make sure you subscribe to my Youtube channel and turn on the bell sign to get more video recipes.

Beside kecap manis/ sweet soy sauce and spicy chili sauce, teriyaki sauce is the staple sauce in my pantry. Those sauces I can use for almost any cook at any emergency time.

Anytime I back home visiting my family in Indonesia I usually bring some local product of teriyaki sauce and some other sauce. As Indonesian and Asian I have already gotten used to that local product name "saori". I think it's a local product with a Japanese license.

Of course, here there is some imported product as well and I already tested and compare some other teriyaki sauce with "saori" but still, I prefer my own teriyaki sauce taste.

And after some experiments tried to copy the taste of my fave teriyaki sauce so here is my recipe base on my preferred taste and as close as possible to that brand.



Homemade Teriyaki Sauce store bought copycat. | ร‡itra's Home Diary. #sausteriyaki #teriyakisaucehomemade #japanesecuisine #asianfoodrecipe #homemadecondiment #homemadesauce

This recipe makes about 600 ml, you can half or double the recipe.


Homemade Teriyaki Sauce store-bought copycat 
By: ร‡itra's Home Diary

Make ±600 ml

Ingredients:
  • 120 ml (about ½ cup) dark soy sauce
  • 5 tbsp grape molasses 
  • 2½ tbsp honey
  • 450 ml (about 2 cups) water
  • 10 cm fresh ginger, about 2 tbsp finely grated fresh ginger
  • 9 cloves of garlic, finely grated
  • 2 tbsp cornstarch, diluted in a small amount of water
How to make:

In a medium saucepan mix everything but the cornstarch solution. Cook over medium heat and stir frequently. Once it bubbling mix in cornstarch solution and continue to cook until the sauce is thickened and bubbling still there while you stir. 

Strain over a fine sieve and keep in a clean jar with a lid, discard any coarse which doesn't through a sieve

Keep in the fridge and use within one mount or two.


Homemade Teriyaki Sauce store bought copycat. | ร‡itra's Home Diary. #sausteriyaki #teriyakisaucehomemade #japanesecuisine #asianfoodrecipe #homemadecondiment #homemadesauce




Be my friend on Instagram; @citra_homediary
If you making this recipe, please let me know. 
Use hashtag #citrashomediary_recipe and tag me ๐Ÿ˜Š Send me some ๐Ÿ’š



๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ 





BAHASA INDONESIA


ุจِุณْู…ِ ุงู„ู„َّู‡ِ ุงู„ุฑَّุญْู…َู†ِ ุงู„ุฑَّุญِูŠู…

ุงู„ุณَّู„ุงَู…ُ ุนَู„َูŠْูƒُู…ْ ูˆَุฑَุญْู…َุฉُ ุงู„ู„ู‡ِ ูˆَุจَุฑَูƒَุงุชُู‡ُ


Merhaba dari Tรผrki semuanya ๐Ÿ‘‹

Terima kasih udah mampir kemari ya. Boleh kok tinggalkan kesan dan pesan di kolom komen dibawah... Saya akan sangat-sangat berterima kasih dan makin semangat update-update ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
Oh iya.. jangan lupa untuk subscribe youtube channel saya dan aktifkan tanda bell nya untuk dapat video resep baru saya ya.


Homemade saus teriyaki
oleh: ร‡itra's Home Diary

Hasil kurleb 600 ml

Bahan:
๐Ÿพ 120 ml (kurleb ½ gelas) kecap asin pekat
๐Ÿพ 5 sdm molasses anggur (bisa diganti dengan brown sugar)
๐Ÿพ 2½ sdm madu
๐Ÿพ 450 ml (kurleb 2 gelas) air
๐Ÿพ 10 cm jahe segar, jika diparut menjadi kurleb 2 sdm
๐Ÿพ 9 siung bawang putih, diparut halus
๐Ÿพ 2 sdm pati jagung (mis;maizena), dilarutkan dengan sedikit air
Cara membuat:

⏩ Aduk semua bahan dalam panci sedang (kecuali larutan maizena), masak diatas api sedang sampai mendidih. 

⏩ Setelah mendidih masukan larutan maizena dan aduk hingga mengental dan kembali mendidih.

⏩ Saring saus dengan kain halus dan buang bahagian yang kasar. Simpan dalam toples bersih dan tutup rapat.

⏩ Simpan dalam lemari es dan gunakan saus teriyaki homemade ini dalam 2 bulan.

Selamat mencoba dan semoga bermanfaat.

Homemade Teriyaki Sauce store bought copycat. | ร‡itra's Home Diary. #sausteriyaki #teriyakisaucehomemade #japanesecuisine #asianfoodrecipe #homemadecondiment #homemadesauce



Be my friend on Instagram; @citra_homediary
If you making this recipe, please let me know. 
Use hashtag #citrashomediary_recipe and tag me ๐Ÿ˜Š Send me some ๐Ÿ’š
==========================================================================================


Check other posts using teriyaki sauce:


Chicken/ beef teriyaki noodle bowl with homemade teriyaki sauce



Oven Roasted Teriyaki Chicken



Chicken Rice bowl / Ayam saus teriyaki



loading...

8 comments:

  1. Teriyaki is one of my favorite flavors! So versatile, I love how you've shown all the different ways to use it. Can't wait to try your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Debra.. Please come back soon and tell me how do you like my recipe using teriyaki sauce :)

      Delete
  2. This sauce sounds delicious! Teriyaki is one meal my family can agree on. How fun it will be to make it at home with homemade sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homemade is so much better than storebought, this version sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love teriyaki sauce but have never made my own. This looks like a great recipe to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for so many recipes - I love this! I love the look of the Oven Roasted Teriyaki chicken -- can't wait to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected