♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Homemade Pumpkin Pie #Spice Recipe

Selam Everybody... Merhaba from Turkey..
Spices is part of my culinary life. I am Indonesian with thousand of authentic spices on our foods enrich the flavor. 
We use spices almost in any meals. From herb drink, dessert until our main dish. So I love and enjoy spices in my meals.
We also have few basic spices for our main dish.. like you know Chinese spice or Moroccan spice basic that you can blend in many ways.
Talking about spice, my today post is pumpkin pie spice. It's famed spice blend which mostly people use to make pumpkin pie. The spices definitely enrich the pumpkin and twists it into delicious fave pie. If you search along the net you'll find many variation ratio of it, it really depend on your prefer how your spice will suit you.


Make about 1 small jar (1 cup)

Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe:
  • 4 Tbsp cinnamon powder
  • 2 Tbsp ginger powder
  • 2 tsp nutmeg powder
  • 2 tsp allspice powder
  • 2 tsp cloves powder
Mix thoroughly all ingredients in small bowl. Keep in small airtight dry jar.
Pumpkin spice ready to use.

loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected