♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Best Spinach Cake / Cake Bayam, lezat dan bergizi

Resep Dalam bhs Indonesia ada di bagian bawah



Selam everybody.....Merhaba from Turkey.


Are you parent who frustrated dealing with your kids who hated their vegetables? Welcome on my board ... ! My kid, made me so proud  when she was easily eat her carrot or enjoyed her greens, tomato and more, but that was when she's around 30 months old! 

I remember her 1st solid food at 7 month old was spinach rice porridge with chicken liver. And during that complementary feeding, she ate many kind of food without rejected anything. I know, if she didn't like something, she gave me sign with her "wanna vomit" expression. I mean, she was not really picky on food, until she turns 2 yo.

Well...now I'm dealing with picky, easy to boring and difficult to eat the greens and fruits. She only like eats carrot but it is also not much... She loves chicken only. Sometimes eats sausage much, sometimes hate it. Sometimes like to eat fish, sometimes throw it away..... 😩

What to do?? I just try to understand her and keep trying changing as many menu as I can. and try to put any vegetables in every meal I made as much as I can. I made banana cake, carrot cake, fried crispy fish, spinach pastry, leek pastry..anything! Some recipe I already shared here, you can browse around if you would.

And now I'd like to insert spinach in a cake. She like eating cake--even not really much as I wish. But at least I try to put green as many as I can in anything I made... After made this cake, not only her who like it so much...even her baba! ... well double happy of me 😍


And here my Spinach cake recipe. Try it and tell me what you think...

For Spinach puree:
  • 60 grams of spinach (leaf part only), finely chopped
  • 1 + 2 tablespoons water
Ingredients for the cake:
  • 5 egg yolks
  • 4 egg whites
  • caster sugar 25 gr + 70 gr
  • 50 gr all-purpose flour
  • 28 gr of margarine (or butter), melted
  • a pinch of salt (about 1/4 tsp)

How To Make:
1) Pure Spinach: cooked Spinach in a small pan with 1 tablespoon water until soft and water dry. Then blender with another 2 tablespoons of water until smooth. Set aside.

2) Pre-heat oven to 170 deg C. prepared bundt  pan size of 18 cm in diameter and basting generously with butter, set aside. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until foamy, then gradually whisk in 70 g caster sugar while continue whisk until soft peaks and shiny. Set aside.

3) In a heat-resistant bowl, whisk the egg yolks and 25 g caster sugar over a pan of boiling water (double boil) until the sugar has dissolved and frothy. No need to  pale stage. You could use a low speed mixer or use manual whisk like I did. Remove from the heat and whisk for another 1 or 2 minutes, mix  in spinach puree and whisk to blended.

4) Fold in 1/3 beaten egg whites into the yolk mixture and fold well. Then add the yolks into beaten egg whites and gently fold to well combine. Sift in flour, Fold to combine, follow by melted butter, fold carefully until well combine.

5) Pour into the prepared baking pan. Slam baking pan/ bundt on the counter few times to remove air bubbles that may trapped in batter. Bake  about 15 ~ 20 minutes (depending on your oven type/condition). Insert skewer to test when the cake is done and if you lightly touch cake surface it will spongy. 
Allow cake to cool before cut.


KEK BAYAM

Bahan pure bayam:
  • 60 gr bayam (bagian daunnya saja), cincang halus
  • 1 + 2 sdm air
Bahan Kek:
  • 5 kuning telur
  • 4 putih telur
  • gula kastor 25 gr + 70 gr
  • 50 gr terigu serba guna
  • 28 gr margarin, lelehkan
  • sejumput garam (kurleb 1/4 sdt)

Cara Membuat:
1) Pure bayam: masak bayam dalam panci kecil dengan 1 sdm air hingga lunak dan air menyusut. Lalu blender dengan 2 sdm sisa air hingga halus. Sisihkan.

2) Pre-heat oven 170 deg C. siapkan loyang tulban/ bundt ukuran 18 cm diameter dan olesi mentega, sisihkan. Kocok putih telur dengan sejumput garam hingga berbusa, lalu secara bertahap masukkan 70 gr gula kastor sambil tetap dikocok hingga soft peak dan mengkilap. Sisihkan.

3) Dalam mangkok tahan panas, kocok kuning telur dan 25 gr gula kastor diatas panci berisi air mendidih (doubel boil)hingga gula larut dan berbusa. Tidak perlu hingga kental pucat. Bisa gunakan mikser kecepatan rendah atau denganmanual whisk. Angkat dari panas dan aduk 1 atau 2 menit lagi, campurkan pure bayam dan aduk hingga rata.

4) Campurkan 1/3 bagian putih telur yang sudah dikocok kedalam campuran kuning telur, aduk rata. Kemudian campurkan kuning telur tadi ke dalam mangkok putih telur, aduk rata. Campurkan tepung sambil diayak, aduk balik hingga tercampur rata. Terakhhir masukkan mergarin leleh, aduk balik hingga tercampur rata.

5) Tuang dalam loyang yang sudah disiapkan. Hentakkan loyang beberapa kali diatas meja untuk menghilangkan gelembung udara yang mungkin ada. Oven sekitar 15~20 menit (tergantung jenis oven masing-masing). Tes tusuk dan jika permukaan cake kita tekan pelan akan lentur seperti sponge.  Biarkan dingin sebelum dipotong.




😊






loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected