♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Liebster Blog Award

“Liebster” is a German word that means “Dearest”, it also means ”Favorite”. So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favorites.

I received this "Liebster Blog" award from my new blog friend "Red Shallot" few days ago, but forgive my late to post it in my page and pass it right away. So thanks to "Red Shallot" for gave me such lovely award.

Please do Visit Red Shallot Kitchen It's content with nice recipes and great pictures, guaranteed to inspire you to get busy in the kitchen.


Here are the rules:
1)Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2)Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3)Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4)Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
5)Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.


And now I must pass this lovely award to my other 5 favorite up and coming blogs ( I wish I could pass more than 5 ...).
They have so far filled my days with support, inspiration, enjoyment and and the love for food. Congratulations to my blogger friends :

1) Kiri at Healthy Foodie Travels

2) Ridwan at Ridwan's Kitchen/ Asian Spices Mix

3) Ping at Ping's Pickings

4) Lena at Frozen Wings

5) Junia at Mis Pensamientos


Happy blogging. Hugs..! @(^,^)@
loading...

6 comments:

  1. awww thanks so much for the award!!! i feel so honored that you would think of me :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Thank you so much! :) Extra-special with it being a German word for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.... thanks, Citra, for thinking of me. You're a dear!
    I am so behind in handing out some awards that have been passed on to me. I'll probably do one giant post for a whole bunch of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the well deserved award Citra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! Also you did pick some great bloggers to pass it along to. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi citra, thanks so much for passing the award to me. Really appreciate that, will do a post later on that. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected