♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Semolina No Knead Bread (improved)



Merhaba from Türkiye.

After quite successful with my first no-knead bread, this is my second attempt to make another one. I slightly modified the first recipe. And here it is the result..... Voaalllaa... with large "cracking" on its surface make this bread even more pretty than my first attempt.
In my previous recipe, I put lid when baked in the oven, this time, I let it bake without a lid... If you use upside and downside heat source oven (like mine), just notice it, when you should use only down the heat or use both heats.
As you can see here the bread perfectly "distended" and fluffy ... and it is so tasty! When I split it I can hear "cracking crisp" sounds very crunchy ... This bread couldn't survive for our lunchtime .... @(*_*)@

Semolina No Knead Bread | Çitra's home Diary. #Nokneadbread #homemadebread #artisanbread #overnightbread

Yield: 1 big loaf

Ingredients:
 3 cup all-purpose flour, more for dusting
 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
 ½ tsp active yeast
 2
½ tsp fine salt
 1 ½ cups warm water
 4 to 6 tablespoons semolina
 Dried Sunflower seeds (optional)

Semolina No Knead Bread | Çitra's home Diary. #Nokneadbread #homemadebread #artisanbread #overnightbread
Method:

1) Sift and mix together flour and salt in large enough containers. Dissolve yeast and sugar in 1½ cups warm water. Pour into the flour, using a spatula or wooden spoon mix to mix them well. Cover with plastic stretch and let stand in a warm place for ± 15hours (see figure I and II)
Note: Make the dough in the evening if you want to process it in the morning the next day.

2) Dust your working surface with lots of flour, also your hands to prevent sticking, move the dough onto the working table, fold few times toward itself. Cover with plastic stretch and rest again for about 15 minutes in a warm place.

3) Take one wide medium pan, sprinkle with semolina, and sunflower seeds. Dust again your hands with flour, move the dough into that pan (see figure III). Cover with napkin/kitchen towel or plastic stretch and let stand for 60 ~ 180 minutes (figure IV).

4) 30 minutes before baking time, preheat your oven at 250 ⁰C (maximum heat), put enamel pan or pyrex (size 8 "~ 9 ½") in the oven during preheating. Carefully move the dough from a wide pan into enamel pot/ pyrex and bake for 30 ~ 45 minutes until golden brown on the surface and it'll sound hollow when you tapped it.

Cool on racks at least 15 minutes before slicing/ serving .

Enjoy.


Semolina No Knead Bread | Çitra's home Diary





loading...

6 comments:

  1. Perfect looking loaf. I saved the recipe,it's just too good to pass it. The crust on mine is never this nice and brown. Do you happen to know how much fresh yeast yelds 1/2 t?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MitinitaHai.. thx for the comment. I didn't try yet to make no knead bread using fresh yeast. But I have other soft bread recipe (almost same flour quantity), I use approx 10 gr fresh yeast for one recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bread looks fabulous! It looks so tasty! I could go for a big slice with some butter on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bread looks wonderful..No knead hmmm looks worth trying and I love semolina bread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummm!!! This bread looks amazing and sounds easy too ,good one Citra :) .

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE homemade bread. and i love improving recipes! whoohoo! this looks fabulous. i would love to make a nice peanut butter banana sandwich here...

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected