♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Corn flour Bread---My other "Bread adventure" @(^_^)@

Hahahahaha... maybe you think: another bread??!! Yes, why not? I'm not done explore my "bread adventure"...It's fun though... and maybe you will see other bread post on my page later on. Nothing better than warm homemade bread in your breakfast, isn't it?
 There is a strange feeling which I can not explain when my whole house smell with baking bread -- especially for my hubby, he said smells like this always reminded him of his childhood.... @(^_^)@

Yield: 2 medium loafs
Ingredients:
• 3 cup all purpose flour
• 1 tsp instant yeast 
• 1 ¼ tablespoon granulated sugar
• 1 ¼ dessert spoon salt
• 1 ½ cup warm water
• Enough corn flour/ corn meal

1) Mix 3 cup all purpose flour and salt in large bowl, set a side. Dissolve and stir sugar plus yeast in 1 ½ cups warm water, let stand ± 5 minutes. Mix into the flour + salt, stir with wooden spoon until well blended. Cover with plastic wrap / paper towels and let stand in warm place until foamy and fluffy at least 2 hours (or keep in refrig over night).
2) Sprinkle work surface with a lot of corn flour/ corn meal. Move the dough onto the work table sprinkled with cornmeal. Fold the dough a few times toward it self. Cover again with plastic wrap / towel and let it rest ± 20 minutes.
3) Divide the dough into two equal parts with sharp knife (wet the knife with water to prevent sticking). Prepare two oval pan (or whatever you have),basting with vegetable oil or Cover with baking paper. Place each dough into the pan, cover with plastic wrap / towel and let stand about 180 mnts (up to 2 hours).
4) Preheat oven at 250 ⁰C (maximum heat) at least 30 mnts previously. Bake about 45 minutes until the bread golden brown in color. And when you tapped it surface, it'll sound like hollow 



Cool on rack until room temperature before being cut.

Enjoy your warm homemade bread.



loading...

11 comments:

  1. I to am obsessed with no knead bread! I can't decide if it's because of my actual love of bread or just the smell as it's baking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm ... crunchy crust and soft insides! I love breads like this! Lovely loaves, Citra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can never get tired of baking breads too, that baking smell is one of my favourite smell!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowowowo, the bread looks really good , you have become an expert at it :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm there is nothing better than the smell of homemade bread, this looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fresh bread! this looks perfect, and I love that you don't have to knead it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Citra-Your bread is absolutely gorgeous...nice crust, and soft on the inside...oh, wow! I would love a slice of this right now with my dinner. Yummm!!!
    Hugs,

    commented from my daughter's blog. Can't seem to log into your blog again, with my computer:(

    elisabeth@foodandthrift

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the rustic look this bread has. crunchy and thick on the outside and soft on the inside. #bakeryperfect. this would be fabulous for a bread pudding :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love all your bread recipes, ask for more... Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected