♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Condolences to the lost of the earthquake in Turkey

Last Sunday about 13.00 Turkish time, there was 7,2 SC earthquake in south eastern Turkey. The earthquake hit some area, but according some news source on local TV the center of the earthquake and suffer great damage were in Van city and small town near it, Erciş.
My deep sympathy to the lost and  families. May  God give a lot of patience and ease from this tragedy. and hopefully everything could recover soon. For latest information about this you can check this source: http://www.todayszaman.com/news-260787-earthquake-death-toll-reaches-279-as-efforts-to-rescue-hundreds-under-way.html



loading...

2 comments:

  1. There has been way too many "natural disasters" lately which has claimed countless lives. Sadly, us humans have little control over these types of things. All those people that are displaced and/or have experienced loss of family or friends are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected