♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Tumis Kacang Panjang (stir fried chinese long bean)



Another kind of Indonesian side dish. We usually serve it over warm steamed rice and "sambal" (ground hot chilly) company with other side dish like chicken/ meat or fried tofu/ tempe (fermented soy bean).

Ingredients:
 ± 300 g chinese long green beans, trim approximately 7 cm, washed
 ± 100 gr shrimp, discard head and tail, veined
 1 medium onion or 4 cloves small red onion, thinly sliced
 3 cloves garlic, smash and finely chopped
 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
 2 ~ 3 long red chillies, thinly sliced
 1 bay leaves
 2 cm galangal, lightly smash.
 Sweet soy sauce 3 ~ 5 tablespoons (I use 5 tablespoon)
 Salt to taste
 enough Cooking oil for sauteing


How to cook:
Heat oil in a skillet, saute garlic and onion until fragrant and transparent, put tomatoes, chilly sliced, bay leaves and galangal, saute for few minutes. Mix in shrimp, stir-fry until shrimp change color, then put in long beans, soy sauce and salt. Pour enough water (about 1 glass) and cook until fresh long bean turn a bit soft and the water dried. 

I like my long bean stir-fry slightly crunchy.


Serve warm as a side dish with rice.
loading...

6 comments:

  1. OMG look at the gravy!!!!Make me hungry. Love this dish. Hey how r you. How's EID MUBARAK there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Paty's Kitchen - Cook with passion. Hai paty.. I'm doing fine, thx. Eid Mubarek here was great and much gathering with fams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh ... I haven't had kacang oanjang for a while. I must cook this again. We also stir fry this with sambal belacan. Looks so gooood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks amazing... what about your hubby Citra, he likes indonesian food?? i should visit u and taste your foods.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm....what a beautiful, delicious sounding entree! I may not be able to find all those ingredients, but I bet it would still be wonderful with a couple substitutions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been a while since I have tumis kacang panjang for side dish , citra... tq for the remainder! :)
    This side dish maybe a simple one but it's a great one too & will be more when we have it with sambal!
    Tq for posting the recipe my dear :)
    And I just wanted you to know that you have an award on my site today...congratulations! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected