♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Strawberry Cheesecake


Who doesn't like cheese cake? I think everybody like it and even more.. addict of it :)) .. like my hubby.. I think he addict cheesecake or anything made from cheese :))
it's my another recipe of cheese cake beside Brownies tangerine cheese cake, Brownie Cheese cake, Cheddar cheese cake with fruits topping, and other cheese cake you can check on "Cheese" section.
@(^_^)@


 Ingredients:
  • 1 kg cream cheese (room temperature)
  • 1 ¼ cup caster sugar
  • 2 tbsp all purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • 5 medium eggs (room temperature)
  • ⅓ cup heavy cream
  • Lemon Zest from 1 medium lemon.
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Ingredients for base:
  • 1 cup chocolate biscuit crumbs
  • 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
  • 50 g unsalted butter, melted. Plus for greasing springform pan.
Strawberry Jam:
  • ± 300 g fresh strawberries
  • 1 dessert spoon cornstarch 
  • 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
Mix and put on blender/ food processor all jam ingredients and blend until smooth. Cook over low heat until thickened. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.


Method:


1) Base: Grease your 9 "or a heart shape springform pan with butter. Mix the biscuit crumbs and 1 tablespoon granulated sugar in a food processor, mix in sugar until smooth and well blended, combine melted butter, pulse on-off until all well blended. Put biscuit crumbs and press in bottom of the pan. Keep refrigerated until ready to fill.


2) preheat oven to 170 ⁰ C, place the rack in the center of the oven. Use electric mixer, inn large bowl beat cream cheese, sugar and both flour until smooth, about 2 ~ 3 minutes. Use medium speed only. Combine the eggs one at a time, beating well each additional. Combine heavy cream, lemon Zest and vanilla extract, beat until just well blended.


3) Pour ½ the batter into the pan with base crust, give 3 ~ 4 tablespoons strawberry jam, make swirl with a knife or a chopstick. Pour again with remaining cheese dough, again give 3 ~ 4 tablespoons strawberry jam and swirl again. Bake with a temperature 170 ⁰ C for about 20 minutes. Then lower the temperature become 120 ⁰ C and continue baking for 1 hour ~ 1 ½ hours until middle of the cheese cake sets.
:: Note: The center of the cheesecake will be a little "wobble" but it's okay.

Turn off oven, open your oven door slightly and leave cheesecake inside it for about 40 minutes.


4) Take the cheesecake from oven, carefully insert a sharp thin knife on the edge between cheesecake and pan to remove cheesecake from pan edges. Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator at least 4 hours to overnight before serving or decorated.


5) Before serving / decorated, open the springform pan and remove the cheesecake from pan. Garnish (optional) with whipping cream and strawberry jam on top of it. Cut and serve with pieces of  fresh strawberries and strawberry jam.
Enjoy.





loading...

14 comments:

  1. This looks like a really nice cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cake looks great! you have some wonderful decorating skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Citra, WOW! That's no ordinary cheesecake! So incredibly beautiful...truly a work of art. And I know it was delicious, too! I wish I could triple buzz this one, my friend~

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this looks too pretty to eat! But it definitely looks delicious :) Glad to be your new follower, loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you decorated this! Yes, I admit that I'm a cheesecake junkie, but I don't think anyone has ever taken the time to decorate a cake for me as beautifully as this one is done. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Citra dear-that is the prettiest and yummiest cheesecake I have ever seen. I also have a heart shape cake form, but never thought to decorate the entire cake with the whipped cream.
    The strawberry sauce is incredible, as well.
    Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so beautiful. Amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for participating in April's YBR :) What a beautiful cheese cake. I'll take a couple of slices please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE cheesecake ... and your version is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dessert looks really elegant and fabulous, I love how you decorated it, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love cheesecake and also strawberries and this cheesecake looks so pretty and perfect , really a gorgeous dessert : ) .

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected