♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Sigara börek.. (Fried Pastry with feta cheese)

This Fried Pastry, I guarantee you'll gonna love it ! It's easy and quick to make, light meal in any occasion. With hot tea or coffee as side dish I think you will have great time with it.
myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Ingredients and how to make:
 Several sheets of phyllo dough.
 Crumble Feta cheese.
 Dill or parsley, finely chopped.
 Enough Oil for frying.

Mix feta cheese with chopped dill or celery. If you use plain feta cheese, you can add salt if you like. Set aside.
Prepare the phyllo dough, cut lengthwise (about 10 x 15 cm). If you use round shape phyllo dough (like I did) you can cut it like the illustration below. Cut phyllo dough right in the middle into 2half-circle, then cut into 8 pieces.

Take one sheet of phylo pieces, place feta cheese mixture on the edge of phyllo (wider side-if you use round shape one), fold and roll it to form cigarette like. Heat enough oil, fry till golden red. Serve warm as snack complementary tea or coffee. You Can also serve them as your breakfast menu.
Enjoy.
loading...

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!!Pasti COBA, look's tempting too. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my husband's favourite Boreks.....he eats the whole batch himself with a tall glass of 'ayran'
    thanks for posting your recipe and great photo's.

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected