♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

My Chicken macaroni Soup

Change of weather that suddenly cold last week makes me somewhat less fit and have a cold. I rarely drink or want to consume cold pills. Usually I just drink a lots, consume vitamin C and ate my favorite soup. 

And here it is my favorite soup, Chicken macaroni soup, especially when it got flu, so comfort at least for me...

Ingredients:
- 2 cup macaroni. Boil with salt until cooked. Drain and put some cooking oil in order not to stick to each other. Set aside.
- 300 boneless chicken meat.
- 1 medium-sized potato. Peel, cut into cubes.
- 2 medium-size carrots. peeled, cut into round or cube.
- 4 cloves of garlic. finely chopped.
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder (or to taste)
- Salt to taste
- leek. chopped for sprinkle when serving.

How to cook:

 1) Boil 1 1 / 2 lt of water. Boil chicken until done. Drain and cut according to taste. Place back into the broth.
2) Add potatoes and carrots. Mix in garlic, pepper powder and salt. Cook until all vegetables cooked. Taste the flavor. Turn off the fire.

Serving
Place macaroni in a serving bowl. Pour with hot soup and sprinkle with chopped leek. Serve hot.


loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected