♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

GingerSnap cookies

I love cookies.. just any kind of cookies, moreover this cookie is spicy... Just perfect to company me during my afternoon tea. 
 Ingredients:
- 2  1 /2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 /2 teaspoon powdered cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
Sift and Mix all ingredients above. Set aside.
- 170 gr unsalted butter. let the soft at room temperature
-1 Egg, lightly beaten.
- 1 cup brown sugar.
- 1 /4 cup pure honey.
- 1 tablespoon water.
- Enough Castor sugar for sprinkle.

Method:

 1) Pre-heat oven to 150 deg C. Mix and creamy butter and brown sugar until smooth. Mix in eggs, then add honey and 1 tablespoon water, mix until well blended.
2) Slowly mix in flour mixture, stir until well blended.
3) Shape the dough round ball (larger than marbles), roll over white sugar.
4) Place cookies on the tray, give a distance of about 5 cm (cookies will fluffy bigger), then press gently just until cookies are a bit thin.
5) Bake about 8 ~ 10 minutes. Let cool about 5 minutes on tray before remove them and stored in sealed jars.


loading...

3 comments:

  1. I am having a cup of tea right now and really wish I had one of these cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I love the spiced cookie...it hits the spot so nicely. Wonderful use of honey in the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of ginger snaps and I bet I would love these!

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected