♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Yumurtalı Patetes (Fried Eggs with potato)

Quick and easy breakfast I made this morning. Eat with warm homemade bread and hot tea.... hmm....chill weather outside, warm inside my stomach @(^_^)@

What you need is just:
- 1 small potato. peel, cut cubes.
- 2 large eggs. Beaten.
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil.
- Red pepper flake for sprinkle.

How to make:
1) Heat olive oil in pan, Put potato and fry until done.
2) Add egg and continue stir, sprinkle salt to taste.  Turn off the heat.
3) Sprinkle with red pepper flake and serve it right away.

loading...

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I was looking through profiles which match my same likes and I discovered your blog. I like your site, I think you are very unique in your posts and I like it.

    Would you come and visit my art blog? Its not a professional art site, but I try to post labels of all sorts of expressionism.

    So what do you think? If you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Well I hope to hear from you soon.

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected