♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Ladrang Jagung (Indonesian traditional corn snack)


Indonesia has many kind traditional food and snacks. We make it from various ingredients cause we have maannyy of them.. Before I made "Onde-Onde" ... now allow me to introduce you "Ladrang jagung". It's light snack made from fresh corn. Nowdays, this snack getting rare to find unless we make it homemade.

Ingredients:
- 3 pieces medium fresh corn.  shredded
- 1 ~ 1 1 / 2 cup flour
- 100 gr butter
- 1 egg
- Chili sauce to taste (I use chili paste 1 / 2 tbsp)
- Salt and sugar according to taste.
- Enough cooking oil to fry.

 How to make:
1) Mix all above ingredients (except oil for frying). Knead until smooth and not sticky in hands. There may be adding a little flour until dough is smooth.
2) roll the dough with a rolling pin thickness of approximately 1 / 2 cm (do not too thick).cut according to taste.
3) Heat the frying oil. Reduce the heat to medium. Fry "Ladrang jagung"  over medium heat until golden redness.

Note:
- Use a medium heat only to fry snacks.

Chill and store air-tight jars.



loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected