♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Basic and Simple custard Eggnog (non Alcohol)

Classic Dessert that I like much...




Simple and easy to make. Just perfect meal for dessert after dinner ....

materials:
2 egg yolks
2 tablespoon sugar
1 cups fresh milk. heat (no need to boil)
1 tsp vanilla
Lemon zest from 1 lemon
grated nutmeg


- Pre-heat the oven at 200 deg C and prepare 3-4 pcs heat-resistant bowl or cup.
- Stir with manual whisker, eggs and sugar until sugar has dissolved. Add lemon zest.
- Pour the milk slowly and gradually while stirring very slow. Wait a few seconds each adding.
- Add vannila. stir well.
- Pour into heat-resistant bowl or cup . Give grated nutmeg on top.
Bake in water bath method until cooked (about 45-50 min)


Serve after being stored in the refrigerator.



Bahasa Indonesia.
Hidangan pencuci mulut yang mudah dan sempurna untuk menutup makan malam bersama keluarga. Mudah dan cepat membuatnya ..


Bahan-bahan:
  • 2 kuning telur
  • parutan kulit lemon dari 1 buah lemon
  • 2 sdm gula
  • 1  gelas susu cair. panaskan (tidak perlu hingga mendidih)
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • biji pala parut



- Pre-heat oven pada suhu 200 deg C dan siapkan 3-4 buah mangkok atau cangkir tahan panas.
- Aduk dengan manual whisker, telur dan gula hingga gula larut. Tambah lemon zest (parutan kulir lemon)
- Masukkan susu perlahan-lahan dan sedikit demi sedikit sambil tetap diaduk. Tunggu sekitar beberapa detik tiap penambahannya.
- Tambahkan vannila. aduk rata.
- Tuangkan ke dalam mangkok atau cangkir tahan panas. Beri parutan pala diatasnya.
Panggang dengan cara water bath hingga matang (sekitar 45-50 mnt)

Note: Hindari pengadukan cepat yang menghasilkan banyak foam

Hidangkan setelah disimpan dalam lemari es.



Enhanced by Zemanta
loading...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Citra, Happy New Year. Saw your recipe in Foodbuzz, blogwalking and found yours. Love your cooking sytle and taste. I have listed a few especially the Zebra Steam Cake. Finding the time to test in my kitchen. Hey, nice knowing you. You r a fantastic cook ha. Have added u as my cooking sifu in my blog. Keep on posting, I love your style.

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected