♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Sour and sweet sauce with green pea

Easy to make:
Heat margarine in a sauce pan. Put onion and garlic, saute until fragrant. Put tomato paste which diluted with water previously, add sugar, salt and ground pepper. test the taste. Add the green pea and cook until soft / green pea cooked and sauce slightly thick

Sauce is ready to serve as dipping sauce.


ingredients:

-1 tablespoon margarine for sauteing

- 1 medium onion, -wedge chopped
-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
-1 tbsp sugar
-1 tbsp green pea
-1 tbsp tomato paste, dissolve it with 3/4 cup water
- salt and ground pepper to taste


Enhanced by Zemanta
loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected