♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Mini Apple Pie (Elmalı mini turta)






Ingredient:
apple filling ingredients:
-500 gr green apple ( or 4 medium apples).cut small cube/ chopped finely
-6 table spoon sugar
-1 tea spoon cinnamon
- 50 gr raisin
- 1/2 glass of water


mix and cook at low-medium heat all ingredients above until apple get soft and thickened.


pie shell ingredients:

  • 165 g Flour
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 40 g  sugar powder
  • 70 g butter



Method:

1 mix together ingredients, stirring with a pastry knife until the flour looks grained beads. Rest for 15 minutes and lid with the plastic.
2. Roll the dough within 1 / 2 cm thick, and lied on the pie molding.
3. Put filling of apple mixture inside the "pie cup"
4. cover the top with the dough, make it like basket (in picture) brush with egg yolk
5. Oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.







loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected