♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Membuat mie telor sendiri ( #homemade egg noodles)

Homemade egg Noodle. Economic, safe, without preservatives .... one recipe made can last about two weeks in the refrig.




Ingredients:
- 4 cups wheat flour (I use a all purpose wheat flour)
- 4 eggs (beat)
- 3 tablespoons of tapioca flour ( or you can use cornstarch), plus more for sprinkle
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
- enough water (I use 1/4 cup water)
- small amount of cooking oil.


How to Make:
Mix wheat flour, tapioca flour and baking powder. Make a hole in the middle, put beaten egg. Knead by hand until well blended eggs, add some water. Knead until no longer sticky (until smooth).
If  you purchase noodle (pasta) rolling machine, can be milled and make noddle size as you need. Or if you don't have it, you can do manually using rolling pin, and cut noddle with sharp knife. Sprinkle the noodles with tapioca starch to prevent sticky each other.
Heat water until boiling, add cooking oil and a pinch of salt. Boil the noodles. Once it's floating on the surface take out from boiling water. Do not be too long to boil noddle so it will not too mushy.

Note.
During the dough rolled out with rolling pin, always sprinkle the surface with tapioca so it won't be sticky.

Check my ultimate homemade Noodle:

Spinach homemade noodle


Homemade chewy springy noodle from eggwhite



loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected