♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Inegöl Köfte ( Inegöl Meatball)

Menu Ineğol Köfte in my table
Köfte or meatball is number one favorite meal locally here in Turkey. Me my self and husband also fan of it  ^_^     as kebab, köfte  also has many kind. In Bursa (city I live in now) famous with some traditional Turkish food, one of them is Inegöl Köfte... Inegöl is name of  small town about 1 hour away out of Bursa, maybe this köfte came from there. 
Main ingredient of köfte is ground meat mix with other some spices and grilled.
Let's try to make it...

Ingredients:
* 0,5 kg ground meat
* 1/2 teaspoon carbonate
* 1 big onion (grated)
* 1/2 cup old bread , inside part (grated)
* salt to taste


Mix and knead all ingredients above until well blended. Let it stand for about 30 mnts before you shape it long round or oval shaped. Cook over grill. You can add grilled green banana chillies, eggplant and tomato also.


Server while it's hot with fried potato or turkish pilav
loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected