♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Fried Cauliflower

Sometimes we are boring to eat vegetable, other than stir fry or just make salad or boil. This time I tried to fry Cauliflower .. And it turned great meal. Better enjoy while it's hot


Ingredients:
All purpose flour , fine cornmeal , tapioca,with ratio 1:1:1

garlic powder, ground pepper, and salt.

1 medium egg .
2 tablespoon of water.

Soak the Cauliflower for about 10-15 min in hot water. Drain.
Beat eggs, mix all ingredients add ground pepper, garlic powder and salt. taste before mix the cauliflower.
fry until yellowish red color.

Served while hot
loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected